September 8, 2010
Buy Facebook Likes (Fans)
If you need to buy Facebook Likes (Fans) to increase your fan base, then you have come to the right place! We provide real likes (not just invites) straight to your Facebook or Business page. As long as there is a “Like” button on the page, we can process the order! When you purchase a Like Package from us you aren’t just getting invites, you are getting guaranteed, Targeted Likes. We also offer non-targeted Like Packages at a discount, for customers that are simply looking to boost their Like numbers. For Targeted Likes simply input your keywords (3 max.) and we will only target people who are interested in those keywords. This means you will receive even better results. Still not Sold? See what recent customers have said about our services: SocialPromotionz Customer Reviews.
With our services, we basically are delivering you customers, and then you may market to them as you see fit! Once an order is placed you will immediately receive a PayPal confirmation number. SocialPromotionz will then send you a second email confirming receipt of your order. After this we will begin setting up your campaign. This usually takes about 24 hours, and then you can sit back and watch your likes increase while we do all the work!
Need more Likes than we have listed? contact us, we can provide you with up to 50000 likes! We can provide you with Likes from USA, Australia, Canada, and UK!!!
We take Special Requests!!! Need Facebook Photo or Picture likes? Do you have a contest with a fast deadline? Do you need likes for your website? Do you need likes for your status, comment, or application? We will deliver as fast as you need! ORDER HERE or Contact us for more information about these special requests.
Non-Targeted Facebook (Fans)
Non-Targeted Facebook Likes (Fans)
Targeted Facebook Likes (Fans)
Targeted Facebook Likes (Fans)
Completion Time Estimate:
500 Fans – 2-7 Days
1000 Fans – 2-7 Days
2000 Fans – 2-7 Days
3000 Fans – 2-10 Days
5000 Fans – 3-14 Days
10,000 Fans – 3-14 Days
Need more Likes (Fans) than this? Need likes for something else? Contact Us! We can provide you with up to 50,000 Likes (Fans)! We can also provide you with Likes (Fans) from Australia, Canada, and UK!!!
September 8, 2010
You NEED more Likes!
View our Facebook Services and Prices. Join in the fun!
Social Networking has now become an integral part of any businesses PR strategy. Social Networking (mainly Facebook and Twitter) need to be utilized by businesses that are looking to interact with their customers on a more personal level. This is where Facebook pages are perfect. If you don’t already have a Facebook page, (presumably you do if you’re looking to buy fans!), then you need one. Once you have a page you realize how much potential they have and how important they can become to building a strong, social customer base.
Less than a year ago Groups were the way forward and everyone was creating them, many getting 100s of thousands of members in a short space of time. These appeared great at the time, you could advertise your website on these groups and suddenly get thousands of extra hits a day from people visiting through your group but still they lacked something for businesses. These people generally would only look at your group once, anytime you updated it would only be seen by new people joining and because of this the usefulness of groups quickly died.
Then came the age of Facebook pages, they have all the benefits of groups, but so much more. With these pages, you can send fans updates whenever you like, you can send a message to every fan of your page, and most importantly you can post status updates. You can post whatever you want onto your fans homepage’s. The power of this is immense because not only do your fans look at your initial page once, but they can be reminded as much as you like about your business through status updates, if you post something interesting, then people will visit wherever you want. The power of the status update is generally unlimited and the more fans you have, the more people see your status update. The other great thing about pages is that when anyone becomes a fan, it shows up on their wall. This means that their friends will see they have become a fan and in turn may also become a fan. Once you get the ball rolling, it may not ever stop.
So, why do you need more fans on your Facebook page?
Simple, the more likes you have the more exposure your business gets. Your Facebook page should not be seen as something you have for the sake of it. It is an extension of your marketing strategy, and the best part is that it is priceless, yet incredibly cheap compared to any other form of advertising. You don’t just get one time users visiting your business, you get to build a collection of long term customers and any business owner knows these are the most valuable.
What is the first thing you look at when you visit a Facebook page for the first time? The number of likes (fans) it has! What do you do if the page has only 23 likes? You leave!
So what are you waiting for? Let’s get the ball rolling!
September 8, 2010
Facebook is the fastest growing social network in the world with more than 100 million active members. Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. Anyone can sign up for Facebook and interact with the people they know in a trusted environment.
In the first half of 2008, Facebook saw significant growth globally. As in the United States, it has become one of the largest Web sites in Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom and throughout Europe. It is also growing rapidly in Latin America and Asia.
Facebook is now available in 87 languages, including Arabic, Zulu, and Hindi. It continues to grow and add functionality that is appealing to businesses of all sizes. In this section, we will share ideas and approaches to help you get started.
The Opportunity For Business’s
Facebook recognizes that engaging with businesses and buying things are a part of everyday life. With that in mind, it has created a system where ads are more relevant and actually enhance, instead of interrupt, the user experience. This is achieved, in part, through a feature called the “News Feed,” which enables peer recommendations and activity to be subtly branded and spread from one person to all of his or her friends, to all of their friends, and so on.
This type of marketer-friendly functionality, coupled with the fact that many of your customers and prospects may already be on Facebook, make it an attractive tool for businesses.
Facebook offers several different solutions for businesses:
• Facebook Pages – Every Facebook Page is a unique presence where users can become more deeply connected with your business or brand. Users can show their support by adding themselves as a fan, writing on your “Wall,” uploading photos and joining other fans in discussion groups. You can send updates to your fans regularly – or just contact them with special news or offers. Facebook does not charge businesses a fee to create a page.
• Facebook Platform – Facebook Platform provides you with tools to quickly create custom experiences for users to interact with your business through
videos, reviews, games, flash content and more while maintaining the look and feel of the Facebook interface. These applications are a great way to enhance your Facebook Page, and again, Facebook doesn’t charge a fee for this. You are free to add custom business applications that already run on Facebook Platform, or pool the necessary resources to develop your own application.
Like Facebook Pages, applications built on Facebook Platform pay off when your fans interact with them, and the actions they take are automatically generated into “social stories.” These stories are published to the News Feed, which friends may see the next time they log into Facebook. The stories link back to your Facebook Page, inviting more people to interact with it, which generates more social stories and drives even more traffic to your Page. It’s word-of-mouth marketing at its most powerful.
• Facebook Ads – To increase the viral distribution of your Facebook Page, you might also consider purchasing Facebook Ads. Facebook Ads allows your business to become part of people’s daily conversations. Ads can be displayed in the right hand Ad Space, which is visible to users as they browse Facebook to connect with their friends, as well as in the context of News Feed, attached to relevant social stories. The social stories, such as a friend becoming a fan of your Facebook Page, make your ad more interesting and more relevant. Facebook Ads are placed in highly visible parts of the site without interrupting the user experience on Facebook.
Creating a Facebook Ad is quick and easy, and you don’t need an advertising or media agency to do it. Using the Facebook Ad tool, simply write a creative message, choose your target audience and set your daily budget. You can buy ads by number of clicks (CPC) or by number of impressions (CPM). While your ad is running, you will receive performance metrics from Facebook Insights, including demographic data of the people engaging with your ad and feedback on the best way to optimize its performance. For more information on purchasing Facebook Ads, visit the Help Center.
• Facebook Insights – With Facebook Insights, you have access to valuable metrics on activity, fan demographics, ad performance and trends. This allows you to improve your custom content on Facebook and adjust your ad targeting. Facebook Insights is a free service for all Facebook Pages and Facebook Ads.
• Facebook Polls – Facebook Polls offer a fast and easy way to get answers to your important business questions. Because tens of millions of people express themselves authentically on Facebook, you can accurately target your polls by gender, age, location, interests and other demographic data. Using the Facebook Poll interface, you can write and deploy a single-question poll within minutes, see real-time streaming results and get responses from hundreds of people in as little as 30 minutes.
For more information, visit the Facebook Ads Page on Facebook, which was created to encourage conversations and share resources with business users.
Based on our experience and conversations with small- and medium-size business owners, we’ve identified several best practices for using Facebook, such as:
• Assign an employee to create and manage your company’s Facebook Page. It’s important to post new information, photos and videos regularly to keep it fresh.
• Respond to messages and questions left on your Page’s discussion board and “Wall” within 24 hours.
• Build a creative application using Facebook Platform to drive traffic to your Page.
• Don’t fall victim to the mentality: “If I build it, they will come.” It’s important to develop a strategy to attract fans, which may involve both paid and unpaid approaches.
• Promote your Facebook Page outside of Facebook to attract more fans. This can be as simple as adding a line to your current marketing or PR materials, such as “Find us on Facebook to learn more.” Be sure to review Facebook’s guidelines for external promotion. Facebook also offers a “Share” button that you can add to your Web site to make it easier for your content to be shared on Facebook.
• Don’t think of Facebook as a marketing channel to push company messages. Think of it as a community where you can participate and add genuine value.